- 140 x 70 x 2.5 (cm) / 55 x 28 x 1 (in)
- 160 x 80 x 2.5 (cm) / 63 x 32 x 1 (in)
- 180 x 80 x 2.5 (cm) / 70 x 32 x 1 (in)
- Table tops: 16 kg (35 lbs) ~ 24 kg (53 lbs)
- Frame: 25 kg (55 lbs)
- 63,7 cm (25 in)
- 128,7 cm (50,7 in)
- Static: 150 kg (330 lbs)
- Dynamic: 100 kg (220 lbs)
- 38 mm/s
- < 40 db
3 segments; 2 motors (1 motor in each leg)
Yes (up/down + sideways)
- Display with cm accuracy
- Up & Down buttons
- 3 programmable heights
Yes. Dust, air, and moisture resistant.
LeetDesk - Everything you need to know
LeetDesk is a standing desk (or sit stand desk) specifically designed and developed for gaming. It is build to satisfy the needs of professional esport athletes and enthusiastic gamers. The pro gaming desk from LeetDesk gives you the opportunity to fully focus on your match. We put gaming front and center with an ergonomic design, the ability to adjust the height and useful additions such as the cable management tray. The LeetDesk takes a pass on playful design in order to fully commit to maximum stability and a minimum of distraction.
Desks are used in many ways, be it for writing a letter, filing documents or even for placing a computer. However, this is where the problems start:
- A desk is often not designed for heavy hardware and quickly starts to wobble, especially when things get heated in a match. If micro-lags or low Hz rates cost you the victory in the game, you won't be happy about "macro lags" of your desk.
- Furthermore, desks often offer places to stow away documents, but not cables or hardware - which quickly leads to cable chaos. Especially for us gamers, the look of our setup is of high importance - a messy desk quickly looks unprofessional.
- Lastly, a normal desk mostly lacks in the ergonomic department. For starters, most come in the same height. Thus, these cannot adapt perfectly to your body size. Of course, there are standing desks but those are not made for gaming since they don’t take heavy gamer hardware into account. This can lead to slow or shaky desk movement or even to situations where the desk cannot rise up anymore at all.
- The standing gaming desk from LeetDesk is designed to be stable in any position. With a static load capacity of over 120 kg, even the heaviest tower is no problem - The certified steel frame can be adjusted with gliders and won’t budge an inch. Speaking of heavy Hardware, your PC can be easily stored directly under the table with our PC holder add-on that allows for towers up to 20kg (44 lbs).
- It doesn’t matter how small or tall you are, the electrically adjustable gaming desk makes sure you always sit in the right position and even allows games to be played while standing. Multiple studies confirm that standing at the table from time to time can counteract chronic pain in the shoulder and neck. Another positive effect is that it improves blood flow and therefore increases concentration. So why not standing up, farming in your favorite RPG and then sit down when you need to focus again.
LeetDesks are designed for gaming, so the focus is on creating a clean setup, without cable mess and with plenty of space on the tabletop for the important things like keyboard and large mouse pads. The unique tabletop cutout in the Pro version creates a cockpit feel at the desk while providing the ability to rest your forearms comfortably on the tabletop.
Our sit stand gaming desks offers various ways of customization.
3 desk sizes
- 180 x 80 cm (70 x 32 in)
- 160 x 80 cm (63 x 32 in)
- 140 x 70 cm (55 x 28 in)
3 desk variants
- Pro (Pro features our signature cockpit cut-out)
- Classic (Common tabletop layout)
- Aura (RGB LED gaming desk)
2 desk colors
- Dark (black gaming desks)
- Light (white gaming desks)
5 edge colors
- “Leet Orange”
- “Flashbang White”
- “Crosshair Red”
- “Shadow Black”
- "Sakura Rose"
- Cable management tray
- PC holder
- Single & triple monitor arm
- Laptop tray
- Wireless Charger
- Gaming mousepads